Monday, December 1, 2008

A long lost letter from my father in heaven.

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone. To have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively, but God says 'No," not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by me alone with giving your self totally and unreservedly to me, to have an intense personal relationship with me alone. I love you my child. Until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that i have planned for you. you will never be united with another until you are united with me. Exclusive of any other desires, or longings, i want you to stop planning, and stop wishing. Allow me to bring that person to you, you just keep watching me, expecting the greatest thing, keep listening and learning the things i tell you. youjust wait, that's all. Don't be anxious, don't worry, don't look around at the things other have or what I have given them. Don't look at things you think you want. You just keep looking up to me, for you will miss what i will show you. When you are ready I'll surprise you with a love more wonderful than you ever have dreamed of. You see, until you are ready and until i have the one for you ready, i am working even this minutes to have you both ready at the same time. But not until you both are satisfied exclusively with me, and the life i have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me. This is perfect love. And dear one, i want you to have this wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me and enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you with. Remember it is hard to stumble on your knees. - Your Father In Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment