Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I am going home for thanksgiving and I am so excited to just be around family. I have bucket loads of homework but I am still excited. I got this idea from my friend Niki, but I kind of wanted to make a list of the things I am grateful for. so here I go.
-my NY family (Katie, linds, Dactyle, Ben, S, Jeremy, Diego,)
-my parents
-my syblings
-AMDA experience
-the support of my family in my pursual of my dreams
-to be enrolled in school with a plan to pay for it.
-to have the luxuries of the temporal world
-to have a testimony of the true gospel
-to pass many temples no matter where i drive in utah
-to have the abilities to drive and do other physical activities
-for the passionate connection and appreciation i have for music
-for the talents of music God has given me
-for those who have provided ways for me to enhance those gifts
-to have the abilities to interact with people and enjoy the spirits of others
-to laugh
-to cry for the pain of others
-to cry when feling sorrow
-the ability to share who i am with others
-to have the cognitive ability to learn
-for the desire and passion to learn
-for the joy of living in america with so much opportunity
-for the smiels of others
-the ability to listen
-the understanding of people and their personalities
-the kindness of those here in logan that reach out to me
-the experiences i have had with those of other faiths and the lessons they have taught me
-the books and resources we have that uplift and enlighten our minds
-film and theatre that open up imaginations capability to help us understand life and people
-the skills my parents both heavenly and earthly have taught me
-prayer
-modern day communication and technology
-the holy ghost and my relationship with it
-my first seminary experience
-institute and sunday school and lessons
-Love of God
-Love i feel for others

There are so many more things i could list but here are just some of them i can think of. I am challenging myself this week to keep my thoughts as godly as possible so that i can enjoy the spirit of this season that of gratitude and giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment